Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Blog Parade Interview Questions! Get to know me a little better..

Join the Blog Parade by clicking on the picture below!




1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
around 730/8 when my son goes to bed and I can finally sit down in peace and quiet and bond over tv shows with my husband :)

2.
If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs

3.
If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?Have the money to go on an awesome vacation as often as I like

4.
What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
Being a bookworm...being too intense about school i guess

5.
If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
I think the Bachelorette- even though I am happily married I think it would be interesting to date in that way and have that many guys pining over you :)

6.
If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
To be a great piano player

7.
If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
Australia

8.
If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
country

9.
If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?Well, I really only shop for my baby now so maybe Children's Place - they have the cutest clothes!

10.
If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
hmm...I like all history so it is hard to choose..but maybe back around women's rights movement - that would have been cool to be a part of!

11.
If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
I love purple but I wear mostly blue - so I will go with blue!

12.
If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?Sleepy- I love my sleep but don't get much these days!
(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)

13.
What's the last album you listened to?hmm...I have listened to Rihanna's latest lately

14.
What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
hmm..that is a good one again...umm...I have 2 brothers(+2 sister in laws) and 5 sisters(+ 1 brother in law), 2 nephews, 1 niece, 2 godchildren, and around 70 cousins! :) I love my big family!

Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment! Come back again!