Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hair, Hair, Everywhere!

As a new mom, I am losing hair...everywhere!!!

When I was pregnant, I read all the time about how I should have this luscious, gorgeous thick hair while I was pregnant. Well..I never noticed a change while I was pregnant and I thought I was going to be one of the few that it didn't happen to.

Well, this hair all over the bathroom floor, shower, in my brush, on my clothes, and in places we can't talk about....must have come from somewhere....so I am hoping I did get thicker hair while I was pregnant...or I may soon have no hair left!

I thought when I had my son, that once again I was one of the few that wouldn't lose my hair like I had read would happen....

Hmm.....I guess I spoke too soon. I can't make it stop!! I seriously run my hands through my hair and fill my hand with hair! It is in my poor boy's hands, mouth, and diaper (what??!!!!)...

It really drives my husband crazy because even before I was losing hair, he had this weird aversion to my hair being on him. Now, he can't believe the places he is finding my hair!

Did anyone else have this experience...or am I all alone?

Am I going to have any hair left? How long does this last?

Somebody help me!!!??

2 comments:

Name: Holly Bowne said...

Oh my goodness, you just totally brought back the memories for me! I absolutely remember having my hair falling out all over the place! Don't worry, I didn't go bald and it eventually stopped. And tell your hubby he's supposed to be revelling in your gorgeous locks. ;o)

Cara said...

Keep taking your Vitalizer, and your body will work it all out the way it is supposed to. In the meantime, walk around everywhere you go with the vacuum in hand. :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment! Come back again!