Sunday, August 26, 2012

Four Months Old and Growing, Growing, Growing!

I haven't been updating my baby girl's months as much as I wanted to but I have just been so busy with both children, writing for The Review Stew, and figuring out where we want to move and live!

But I have some extra time today so I can't wait to write about my beautiful baby!

My daughter is nearing her five month birthday so here are some highlights from the last month...


She is such a beautiful, smiley baby and I never tire of her beautiful smiles that light up the room and make everyone around her smile!


She weighs 11.5 lbs and I have been slacking on measuring her so I don't know exact measurements but she is fitting in 6 month clothing and is growing out her clothing, so I know she is growing!


She loves to stand up, look around and watch everything that is going on! She can support her weight standing!


She can roll over both ways and does so frequently! 



She LOVES her brother and watches his every move! He can calm her down when she is upset and he can always put a smile on her face and vice-versa! He loves playing with her toys and she loves playing with his! They share well together and get along much better than I ever imagined!




 We started her on some solids- cereal and fruits and veggies toward the end of the month! She now only eats solids and nurses (we were able to eliminate any formula/bottles!). She LOVES to eat solids and can sit up and eat like a big girl! I can never shovel it in fast enough!! She is not picky and loves fruits and veggies!



However, she is such a different baby when it comes to how happy she is in her bed. Unlike her brother, she goes to bed happy and wakes up happy! When she wakes up, I barely even know she is awake, unless I hear her laughing, cooing and talking in her bed! She always has a smile on her face, even right after she is crying!



Her brother loves to crawl into her bed with her and "cuddle"! :)


She loves to wear headbands and is always lookin' cute! 


Every day, I fall in love with her more and more! She loves to give me kisses (with an open mouth!) and is definitely a momma's girl! Sometimes, I leave the room and she cries with Daddy. I walk back in and she stops! :)



She sleeps from 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM each night and takes two naps from 9-11 AM and 1-3 PM. She is a great sleeper and I am so appreciative of that! :)



Everyday, we have fun, laugh, and giggle and she is growing up WAY TOO FAST!!! Before I know it, she will be crawling, walking, and talking so I try to cherish everyday and remember each day and moment!



1 comments:

P.G. Shriver said...

Hi, I'm a new follower. What a great way to preserve a special day! Your little girl is beautiful! Baby smiles are the best!

P.G. Shriver
http://pgshriver.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment! Come back again!