Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday Monkey Minute


Photobucket


Have you ever peed in the shower/bath/pool?
Yes to shower and pool - I don't think I want to sit in my own pee though so I don't do it in the bath :) (This info is probably way more than you ever wanted to know about me but I am just answering the questions!)

What is your biggest pet peeve?
hmm...but there are so many! :) Bad manners is a big one and.... I hate when people drive with their blinkers on on the freeway! :)

What's the story behind your blog title?
I think motherhood is the hardest job on earth and I thought it fit every subject that I would talk about on here and would give me the invitation to vent whenever I felt like it....and I invite people to do the same! :)

What is your definition of success?
Happiness and completing your goals! 

If you were famous, what would you want to be famous for?
Being a great mother and athletic trainer!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment! Come back again!