Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Day Brightener - Thank you for the award!



I have received another award!!! This is just what I needed this week!

Thank you so much to Tree over at Mother of Pearl It Is! You are so sweet!! You made my day...and my week for that matter!



Here are The Rules of this Award:


1. Thank the person who gave you this award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass the award along to 10 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!

4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.



So, the 7 things about myself are:

1) I have a Bachelor's of Athletic Training
2) I used to work at a Division I college with the Track and Field/Cross Country Teams and I miss them!
3) I am now a stay at home mom
4) My husband designs tools that mechanics/and possibly your husbands use to fix their cars
5) My son is 7 months old next week!
6) I love to play sports of all kind
7) I want to move somewhere warmer and someplace that has decent weather all year round!

Here are my ten blogs that I am awarding this award to!

1- Cameron @ A Mommy's Dreams about Diapers and More (I love her title)

2- Maria @ Fitted and pockets and snappis oh my (I am starting to cloth diaper so her blog is helpful!)

3- Tiffany @ My Crazy Kind of Wonderful (I love her blog heading!)

4- Kirsten @ Diapers and Dandelions (She is balancing grad school and a family!)

5- The Drama Mama @  The Scoop on Poop (I love her blog title!)

6- Cara @ Your World: Healthy and Natural (She has so many great health tips!)

7- Happy Grandma @ The Happiest Family on The Block (I love her big family and I can relate to it!)

8- Mama Riser @ The Tale of Baby Riser (She is a first time mommy like me!)

9- Magee Mommy @ Magee Baby (She is expecting a little girl and her little boy is so cute!)

10-Tethered Mommy @ Tethered Mommy (I love her blog layout/design!)

7 comments:

Tree said...

Oh yay! I was hoping you would see this. LOL Glad I could brighten your day a bit. :)

I keep trying to talk the hubby into moving to Hawaii, but I know we could never afford to live there....especially right on the beach where I want to live. LOL

TheSmellyArmpit said...

Thanks so much for the award and visiting!!!! wahooo! Today's been such a fun day and you just added to it!!!

Literary Winner said...

Wow, cool, thank you! Thanks for the award! I think I might post about my award tomorrow :)

Maggie at tethered mommy dot com
www.tetheredmommy.com

C M Mommy said...

Thanks for the award! I'll post about it soon and also send out 10 awards!

Tiffany said...

Wow! Thank you so much for the award. I'll post about it later today.
You made my Friday even brighter!

Mama R. said...

I sure needed a bit of sunshine, so thanks for the award Marissa! Hoping to post and return the favor today. :)

Kirsten said...

awww! Thank you so much for this award! That was very sweet of you! :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment! Come back again!