Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wordful Wednesday



Welcome To Wordful Wednesday!
Wordful Wednesday is for those of us that like to showcase a photo(s) but that just can't seem to keep our mouths shut about them! If you'd like to play along, post a photo (or more if you are so inclined) on your blog and let the words roll!

Go check out Seven Clown Circus and add yourself to Mr. Linky. Thanks for playing along!






I can't help but share pictures of my little boy today! He is so smiley and I hope it will brighten your day too!

I can't get over how funny he is! Just hanging out! He looks like such a big boy for only 6 months! And his smile is so contagious!




I love him in his sweater vest!



his cute little sandals...i just love baby shoes/sandals!



I couldn't resist putting this one up again - I just those sunglasses on him! This is how he kept his little white skin protected from the sun in Florida!


Have a Happy Wednesday Everyone!

 

2 comments:

Dumb Mom said...

Wow! He has quite a big smile. Looks like a happy little man. Thanks for sharing.

Claremont First Ward said...

TOTALLY brightened my day! He's a doll.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment! Come back again!