Monday, March 12, 2012

37 Weeks!!

37 weeks pregnant

I can't believe I have made it to full term! This second pregnancy journey for me has gone easier in some ways than my son's (no swelling this time, easier adjustment to weight gain, stretch marks, looking huge, etc) but harder in others (a lot more pain in my back and other areas, a lot of nerve pain in legs, and a lot more tired since I have to chase after/keep up with my very active 2 year old!). Nevertheless, I love being pregnant and I know I will feel a loss not feeling her little movements in me, knees in my ribs, feet sticking out of the side of stomach.

My son kissing my belly!

I am nervous for the labor and delivery because I am the type of person that needs to know what to expect and get mentally prepared for...and you never know what might happen with labor! I don't know whether it will be quick, slow, painful, back labor, etc and I am hoping it will go faster this time around. I want to labor at home as long as possible but it is a 30-45 min drive so I am nervous about when to head to the hospital.

I love my daughter!

I have so many emotions in me right now...more than I have had the whole pregnancy. I cry at the smallest things and I just have joy, worry, love, happiness, gratefulness, fear and so many more emotions running through me constantly.

The only thing that I keep telling myself is to trust God.


He won't give ME anything I can't handle. 


He has a plan. 


He will watch over me and he will help me be the best mother possible! 


Now I just have to be patient and wait for this beautiful daughter to make her appearance. I hate not knowing when or having a definite plan but I am trusting God because he knows best! I have an amazing supportive husband who gets me through each day and my loving, fun son who takes my mind off my own problems!

How was your weekend? What are your worries this week? 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment! Come back again!