Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Looking for some healthy food for your children?


Some of my favorite brands of baby and children's food is Happy Baby and YoBaby. They both make healthy, organic food for babies. I am just starting to feed solids to my little guy and I make sure everything he eats is organic to give him the best foods possible and to keep pesticides out of his body!

One of my favorite blogs, Your World: Healthy and Natural talks about pesticides and the dangers of them in our lives, bodies, and food. You can read it here.

Cara also has some great giveaways going on to help you get started eliminating those pesticides from your food! Go enter to win a huge Happy Baby prize pack and YoBaby prize pack! Put your child's health in safer hands - get them started on organic food today!

1 comments:

Cara Nitz said...

Thanks for posting about these great giveaways, Marissa. I appreciate it! I hope everyone stops by to take a look at the articles on health and natural living and enters to win some great giveaways!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment! Come back again!