Saturday, April 24, 2010

I never thought..

Here are my thoughts for this evening....or my "Never Thoughts" actually...

I never thought...I would want sleep so badly

I never thought...I would want sleep so badly but yet stay up later than I should...every night

I never thought...I could love someone so much as I do my son

I never thought...that my husband would be my best friend still to this day (and for the past 11 years)...and sometimes feel like my only friend

I never thought...I would think every sound I hear is my son's cry...sirens, wind, water running, other kids screaming...

I never thought...I would love blogging...but I DO!

I never thought...I would miss my family so much

I never thought...I would want a babysitter so badly

I never thought...I would miss working so much

I never thought...I could love chocolate and wine as much as I do

I never thought...I would fit back in my jeans

I never thought...it would be this hard to lose the baby weight...

I never thought...this list would end...and you probably didn't either! (And i could go on and on and on..but I will spare you tonight)










3 comments:

Tree said...

Great post! I feel the exact same way about many of these! :)

bridget3420 said...

Swinging by from Book Blogs and I'm now a follower. I would love it if you would check out my blogs:

http://bridget3420.blogspot.com
http://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com

My Buzz on Vibes said...

Yep. If there's one thing life has taught me (don't worry, life has actually taught me MANY things), it's the importance of keeping an open mind. I had a lot of "never thoughts" but now I realize you can't say or even think never. ;)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment! Come back again!